Week four has past and we've seen many examples of recursion like turtle. In fact, it's just like calling your function inside this function. This way of recursive seemed a little weird to me at first since I feel like I would fall into an infinite loop and errors occur. But it turned out that it was not difficult to trace it by hand and I got a general idea of using my functions wisely. Those examples showed in class were very enlightening and I found Turtle especially beautiful. I really hope we can do more like this and so far I found CSC148 much more detailed in designing, actually I started to feel like I'm learning computer science rather than simply learning a computer language. Even though, I would like to grasp more computer languages to expand my thoughts as well.
I still don't get any general idea of my future study in Computer Science mapped out since I'm not sure where my interests are..... Just feeling confused these days, but anyway........
No comments:
Post a Comment