Sunday, February 16, 2014

week_6 Binary Tree

It's been a tiring week right before reading week with 2 midterms and a few quizzes to write and assignments awaits to due. Life just sucks sometimes, but it goes on and on without stopping, and I can do nothing with it, especially when I have 3 more midterms to write right after reading week.

This week we've been talking about this binary tree stuff the whole time, which is exactly the same thing we've been working on in CSC240. I guess it's gonna be quiet important point might be checked on midterm. There's really nothing I find worth mentioning in this slog coz it's just like comprehending  and memorizing. I must admit this tree is quiet magic. It can be expressed as a class in Python and we can get to every node in 3 different orders, which makes me thinking about organization of datas. Also, recursive has been used in almost every method like counting leaves. This tree must be quiet handy someday in the near future, midterm for instance.

Labs has always gone quiet smooth though, which is good. And I finally learned how to write a unit test in the right form.

Recently I feel like I weren't a CS guy but a math guy, which is weird. But I'm gonna stick on to CS I think. I've been thinking about taking summer courses, but is it sufficient to grasp all the stuff in a shorter time? I would go for some language classes rather than spend the whole summer typing code indoors, I suppose.






No comments:

Post a Comment